According to statistics, a third once faces the question of how to get rid of parasites in the body. A variety of helminths stalk a person everywhere, and almost no one is immune to infection, regardless of lifestyle and profession.
From infection with worms of any type, no one is protected. Staying in places of mass recreation, be it sanatoriums or camps, exposes a person to helminthic invasion. In addition, the danger of infection is carried by pets, dirty hands and food. Anyone can be infected with parasitic worms.
In the fight against this disease, unconventional means are often used. On their basis, many different drugs are produced that not only kill worms, but also contribute to their elimination, cleansing of the intestines and restoration of the body after treatment of this disease.
When treating helminthiasis of any etiology at home, home remedies are very often used. The modern pharmaceutical market offers a wide selection of anthelmintic drugs that have a strong effect on the body. As a result of their consumption, side effects often appear in the form of intoxication or allergies.
Quite often, most parents are rightly afraid to give their children medicine when treating worms. It is also not recommended to take antiparasitics during pregnancy. This explains the great popularity of traditional medicine in the conduct of antihelminthic therapy.
With their help, for many centuries, helminths were successfully expelled, followed by a recovery course. These can be natural herbal remedies, animal and mineral products.
Among the natural antiparasitic agents containing in their composition substances that eliminate parasites, it is worth highlighting:
- coriander.It has a high deworming effect with a single daily intake of 3 grams of powder per day. To prepare it, coriander seeds must be fried in a pan. Then grind to a powder state. For prevention, it is recommended to use the powder three times a day for 7 days. In this case, they are simply advised to season their food.
- Chanterelles.They contain chitinmannose, which has a detrimental effect on many types of parasitic worms. But, effective mushrooms can only be raw. Therefore, when conducting anthelmintic therapy, only alcohol tincture is used. Recipe: pour 300 ml of alcohol into 0. 1 kg of crushed basic raw materials and insist 2 weeks in the cold. Take 15 to 20 drops daily at bedtime. To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to take the tincture in conjunction with porcini mushrooms, which have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Onion.An infusion based on it is effective in the treatment of enterobiosis, ascariasis and giardiasis. To prepare it, the onion is crushed to a puree, after which the resulting puree is mixed with boiling water in the amount of a glass of hot water. Insist for 8 hours. The course of treatment consists of 5 days, during which it is necessary to drink half a glass of the drug per day in three doses.
- Cones.They are the main raw material for making jam. During its preparation, the cones should be mixed with water and put on the stove, where they are boiled for 5 hours. After extracting the main raw material of the jam from the water. Sugar is then added to it in the same amount as the water. The syrup is boiled for an hour and a half. The ready-to-use jam is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Mugwort.Well-processed fresh flowers of the plant are used according to the following scheme: on the first day you need to eat 1 flower every 3 hours. 2-4 days - 2 flowers, 5-25 days three times a day, 2 grams each.
The second method of application is in the form of infusion. Pour 50 g of dried wormwood inflorescences with two glasses of boiling water and leave to infuse for 24 hours.
- Ginger root.Once dry, it should be ground into a powder. Administration scheme: 10 grams with whole milk. The course of treatment is 7 days, during each of them it is necessary to take the remedy three times.
- Black carnation.Used in powder form. Administration scheme: 1 day - 500 mg, 2 days - 1000 mg, the next 8 days - 1. 5 grams. It is taken three times a day after meals.
- Pumpkin seeds.Used for many years. The treatment consists in taking raw seeds in the amount of 10-15 pieces for 2 weeks. The second way: grind 25 grams of seeds in a blender, mix with warm milk, take three times a day for 2. 5 weeks.
- Garlic.It is used in the following variants. Solutions for enema with inflorescences of milk or wormwood. Oral intake: pour 1 teaspoon of drops of garlic juice into a glass of warm whole milk. It is taken three times a day. Another way to prepare the medicine: crush 5 cloves of this vegetable and mix with 250 ml of whole milk. Keep the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes. It is taken 10 ml every 4 hours for a week.
Sometimes, various situations have been found in which the use of natural alternative medicine is considered to be the only acceptable and effective medicine for antiparasitic therapy.
They often become assistants in cases where the use of anthelmintic drugs is contraindicated.
Important.Treatment of worms with such means related to alternative medicine can be carried out independently at home, but only after passing an advisory examination by a parasitologist.
List of funds
Every person should know or at least have an idea about the pest control agents that exist. This is due to the fact that 95% of the world's population are their carriers. In medical practice, more than two thousand species of worms have been recorded.
Each species has its preferred location. These can be the respiratory organs, digestive system, liver, blood and brain. The size of helminths can reach several millimeters to several meters. But regardless of their type and size, they cause significant damage to the general state of human health and the functioning of all organ systems.
Alternative medicine offers remedies whose list is quite long. On their basis, many different drugs are prepared with the help of which you can easily get rid of unwanted guests at home.
These funds are especially popular because they have a mild effect on the body, while effectively eliminating helminths. The most popular pest control agents include:
- Dandelion root.
- Horseradish roots.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Fennel fruit.
- Meadow clover.
These herbal and vegetable remedies have been tested for many years and have managed to establish themselves as one of the most effective pest control agents. It should also be noted that in addition to a strong therapeutic effect, they are characterized by a minimum number of side effects.
Folk recipes for prevention
Many people, when they see unpleasant pictures of parasitic worms, think that they can easily avoid encountering them in real life. But, according to medical statistics, more than 90% of people during their lifetime are affected by helminths. Their individual species have excellent adaptation, allowing them to progress through the body without causing symptoms.
With the systematic implementation of preventive manipulations for treatment, the risk of helminthic invasion is minimized. To do this, the rules of life should include constant cleanliness in the house, the absence of pets in the apartment and, if present, their systematic deworming, as well as strict observance of the rules for the transformation offood.
The following recipes are often used to prevent helminth infestation:
- Eating pumpkin seeds in the morning on an empty stomach is an effective and pleasant way to prevent parasites. After their use, it is recommended to take a laxative drug.
- Garlic is one of the best preventive remedies. For this, it is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach with warm milk. Then take a laxative.
- Pour 25 grams of celandine with a glass of boiling water, insist, strain, take in the morning and in the evening half an hour before meals.
- Pomegranate peel tincture is taken on an empty stomach in the morning, followed by a laxative.
- Carrot juice enema.
- Tansy powder mixed with chopped garlic, pour milk and boil over low heat. Cool, strain and use ready-to-use enema solution.
- Garlic milk porridge is taken in a teaspoon 3 times in shots before the main meal.
Any correctly selected folk remedy is effective, both in the treatment of helminthic invasion and in its prevention. But, don't experiment with your health.
You can buy ready-made folk remedies. But, there are also many recipes with which you can independently prepare any anthelmintic agent. In this case, the effectiveness of treatment directly depends on the correct selection of all components.
To help you choose the right anthelmintic folk remedy, taking into account the specific type of parasite that has struck your body, only a parasitologist is able to do this. Strict adherence to all medical prescriptions will help get rid of worms in the shortest possible time.